C&L Auto Body is located in Covina, California
Welcome to C&L Auto Body — your one stop for auto and boat collision repair and classic car restorations.
Our family opened C&L Auto Body in 1970 in Arcadia, California and relocated in 2015 to Covina. Throughout our company’s history, we have made it our mission to treat everyone as family and work hard to provide the highest quality auto body repair and classic car restoration at affordable prices. When you come to C&L, we will treat you like family. So it won’t take you long to understand why we have been in business for more than 45 years!
We make it a priority to offer excellent quality customer service for our guests because we want to be your “car link” for all of your automotive needs. We also work directly with every insurance company, so you won’t have to!
Our highly trained staff and technicians offer:
- Concierge service
- Insurance claim management
- Smog, brake and light certificates
- Mechanical repair
- Upholstery repair or replacement
- A/C diagnosis and repair as well as system charging
- Glass replacement
- Headlight reconditioning
- Local pickup and delivery
- Help with rental car coordination
- Computerized mobile estimates
- Commercial fleet service
- Sprinter van repairs and painting
- Repairfor foreign and domestic models, as well as RVs and motorcycles
- Extra-long and tall spray booth to accommodate trucks and commercial vehicles
- Documentation of repair stages, using digital photography
- I-CAR training used in all facets of estimating and repairs
- Superior Eco-Friendly BASF paint products
- Personal oversight and responsibility for all of your repairs
Our team works hard to make sure our guests get their vehicles back with minimal interruption to their schedules. We also take full advantage of our factory-trained body and paint specialists, so we can achieve the best possible results. When we are done with your repairs, we want you to remember the experience as a pleasant one, that provided top results for all of your vehicle’s needs.
At C&L Auto Body, we pride ourselves on providing our guests with the kind of service that has been lost in today’s corporate environment.
“Welcome to the Family!”
~Sandra Rentschler, President, C&L Auto Body